VIA Studio is searching for a Copy-focused Content Strategist to add to our growing team.
A Copy-focused Content Strategist at VIA Studio fulfills the role of a day-to-day content manager and creator. While not directly responsible for the brand itself or strategy behind the content, they are responsible for the execution of the brand and the strategy in the content they produce and manage.
You will work and collaborate directly with clients as well as VIA’s other strategists, project managers, creative/design and development staff to achieve the goals of the project at hand.
In addition to sterling copywriting skills, this position demands technical expertise with social media and other ad platforms and tools, strong listening, research, communication and reporting skills.
This is not an entry- or junior-level position. A minimum of 2 years of agency or similar experience creating and managing content is required.
The job is:
- Responsible for creating content that aligns with supplied brand guidelines and adheres to the brand’s voice and tone
- Responsible for crafting short- and long-form messaging that achieves marketing goals (while conforming to brand guidelines).
- Responsible for planning, executing, launching and maintaining paid advertising, social media or any content-rich campaign.
- Responsible for periodic reporting and analysis.
- Supports the Creative Team and other Strategists by providing personas, tactical recommendations and on-target messaging to fulfill project or marketing plan goals.
- Supports Project Teams by setting goals and priorities to achieve those goals.
- Supports Agency by having domain knowledge of marketing platforms and tools.
- Reports directly to the Director of Strategy.
You will need:
- Passion and curiosity for this work, enthusiasm for digital and traditional marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail for grammar, punctuation and voice and tone.
- Ability to execute messaging consistent with brand, voice & tone and strategy.
- Ability to read, understand and execute detailed marketing plans.
- Ability to synthesize data into clear and concise reporting.
- Ability to receive critical feedback and make adjustments.
- Ability to understand detailed strategies and translate that into tactical messaging.
- Resilience to balance a workload of multiple projects
- Familiarity with all popular digital media platforms and demonstrable experiences with most common (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube).
- Familiarity with Google Analytics at minimum, other analytics platforms or measurement tools a plus.
- Minimum 2 years experience creating & managing content
- Good interpersonal, team & client management skills
- Experience with marketing fundamentals related to our industry
- Understanding of user-experience and digital design
- Familiarity with agile, team-based projects and processes
You can expect:
- A wonderful team, each of whom care equally about the quality of their work and the well-being of their colleagues
- Yearly conference budget
- Bi-weekly yoga and boot camp, on site
- Flexibility for remote days
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan
- Health benefits plan