VIA Studio is looking for a motivated, detail oriented Client Support Associate to join our team. This role will offer you a varied education of the ins-and-outs of a digital agency, but your primary focus will be providing our beloved clients thoughtful, diligent service. In addition to client support, you will sharpen your skills by working closely with our CEO on incoming and existing prospects.
This is an entry level position, and while previous agency experience is a bonus, we are open to investing in training less experienced professionals with the desire to learn and grow in their role.
- Ease with building and maintaining successful client relationships
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Excellent approach to verbal and written communication
- Hankerin’ for a collaborative work environment with a variety of personality types
- Admirable time management and no fear when it comes to multi-tasking
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Freakishly high attention to detail and are obsessively organized
- Top notch professional approach and appearance
- Knowledge of Google apps, Excel, and WordPress are a bonus
The job is:
You would be our front line for client calls – both new and existing. This will range anywhere from billing/account assistance, educating users on particular functions of a site, working with the team to troubleshoot an issue, or taking down initial information for a potential client.
VIA Support Email Management
You would maintain VIA Studio’s support email account. This includes learning how to respond to messages with solutions, or when appropriate, tasking support items to the proper employees.
CEO/Prospect Administrative Assistance
Limited but regular administrative duties to support VIA’s CEO in areas including coordination of prospecting meetings, business travel arrangements, calendar/schedule maintenance and ensuring project proposals head out the door in a timely fashion.
You would work directly with one of our excellent project managers to onboard new clients, collect required documentation, provide training and education for clients, and assist with project QA as needed. Project QA would allow you to work directly with a team of designers and developers to provide detailed feedback. This is a great way to learn your way around a digital agency.
You can expect:
- A wonderful team, each of whom care equally about the quality of their work and the well-being of their colleagues
- $1500/year conference budget
- Bi-weekly yoga and boot camp, on site
- Flexibility for remote days
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan
- Health benefits plan