VIA Studio is searching for the next member of our Accounts & Strategy team. We are an award-winning studio that works across disciplines to create and support brand expressions that provide elegant solutions. This intermediate-level role includes a mix of diverse responsibilities.
- Defines and manages execution of all phases and project objectives by orienting, assigning, scheduling, and coaching team members by communicating project goals and managing client expectations by planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing team member contributions.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing project budgets; scheduling meetings and demos, preparing for change and plotting strategic growth and business development objectives for clients.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations and attending industry related continuing education events and conferences.
- Plans & communicates gracefully with both clients and the team
- Maintains and cultivates relationships with our clients as their primary point of contact
- Manages complex web sites and web applications. On time, on budget and of high quality
- Defines and scopes new projects with the assistance of the smart folks on our team
- Present and pitches to clients and prospects
- Refine and improve our best practices and processes
Skills & Qualifications
- Curiosity and a love of our industry
- Detail oriented to a fault
- Experience using web-based project management tools
- Ambitious. You have a desire to help our team grow and thrive
- Confidence and insight on how to solve problems
- Prospecting is a language you love to speak
- Ability to identify priorities and shift focus between the big picture and the minutiae
Education and Experience
- Demonstrated experience managing the delivery of digital and/or marketing solutions
- Experience working with a team of technical/creative individuals providing solutions in a professional services or agency environment
- 2+ years of experience in delivering web based solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
To submit an application, use the form below.