…and amazing clients.
If you’ve landed on this page, you probably have a good sense of who we are and how we work. We’re a tight-knit team that values collaboration, merit, creativity, and (sometimes brash) honesty. Working for us, you’ll solve problems for great clients. You’ll be part of a culture that values your talent and participation.
Currently open positions:
A few perks of working here:
- A robust professional development budget for conferences, seminars, and continuing education
- Collaboration around food. VIA really shines during our weekly Thursday breakfast (that doubles as a production meeting) and is stocked with snacks
- An office based in NuLu, a neighborhood full of Louisville’s best restaurants and coffee
- On-site yoga with an incredible instructor
- Outdoor meetings comprised of canoeing, beer, baseball games, and any anything else that strikes our fancy
- Of course, paid time off, health/dental insurance, and retirement plans