…and amazing clients.
If you’ve landed on this page, you probably have a good sense of who we are and how we work. We’re a tight-knit team that values collaboration, merit, creativity, and (sometimes brash) honesty. Working for us, you’ll solve problems for great clients. You’ll be part of a culture that values your talent and participation.
Currently open positions:
Some of the perks of working here:
- Professional development budget for conferences and seminars
- Collaboration around food. VIA should really be famous for our world-class Thursday breakfast (that doubles as a weekly production meeting)
- In the heart of NuLu with Louisville’s best restaurants, shopping, and coffee
- Yoga with an incredible instructor, on-site, every other Wednesday
- The most Instagrammable office in town, with an art collection that includes Banksy, Takashi Murakami, Shepard Fairey and more
- Time outside the office is spent canoeing, beer meetings, Ms. Pac-Man tournaments, baseball games, and any anything else our creative minds can think of
- Of course, paid time off, health/dental insurance, and retirement plans